Harding Performance 1.4 TSI Intercooler Upgrade
An Australian Designed and Engineered Product
HP has spent just on a year prototyping, dyno & track testing our new intercooler for the 1.4 TSI as mounted in the 6R Polo GTI.
We have engineered it to be a direct bolt on, no-cut fit, that fits stealthy under the stock front bumper cover.
Our results speak for themselves, as used on our ground-breaking "Project Polo".
- 6% better flow than stock (less pressure drop)
- 62% bigger internal volume
- 9-11kw gains at the wheels (uncorrected Dynapack)
- Reduced IAT's (over 30C drop at 27C ambient)
- Repeated dyno pulls (10) showed only an average drop of 4 wkw instead of 28 wkw drop.
DynoHP Polo 6R Intercooler Testing:
Test Vehicle MY12 Polo 6R 1.4 APR Stage 1, no other mods.
December 2011, 27 Degrees Celsius. Uncorrected data over 6 runs.
|Harding Performance 1.4 TSI Intercooler Upgrade||$1695|
|All Prices Include GST (10%)|
Contact Us for more details.